Wednesday, March 28, 2012

[Home] A Little Spring Decor

Simple and refreshing.  That's the look I was going for.  This little table is in our entryway.  I find that if I put out some decorations, it has less chance of being the catchall for keys, sunglasses and mail.  So far, so good!
  


For a touch of whimsy, I also added a little twig banner.




details: diy twig letters, diy moss vases, wax flowers from trader joes, rabbits from target (2012), frog from pier one (old)

The banner is cut from muslin and is wrapped around a branch.  I added silk flowers and the twig letters that I made earlier this week.

This is what greets me when I descend the stairs each morning.  Our mornings are usually a little chaotic wrangling up the boys for school, so anything calm and refreshing is always appreciated.

Have a lovely one!

Pin It

sharing with...

Visit thecsiproject.comThe Shabby Nest