Wednesday, December 7, 2011

[Make] West Elm Feather Ornaments


Who says that pretty has to be complicated?

Inspired by this Feather Ornament from West Elm...

I decided to make my own for a fraction of the cost.

Click "Read more" for the full post

Easy Feather Ornament

It took me all of 2 minutes to assemble 4 ornaments.  I found that the "hockey puck" shaped ornaments (purchased at Michaels @ 50% off) displayed the feather better than the traditional orb. The craft feathers were leftover from this feather tree project... I purchased a pack of them at Joanns last year on the cheap. To help with feather placement, a chopstick came in handy.

The best part though?  The cost was less than $4 for all four ornaments.  Okay, maybe my ornaments weren't handblown around a feather, but hey, pretty much the same effect.  :)




sharing with...

Visit thecsiproject.comSomewhat Simple